Thursday, February 08, 2007

Faster than Walt Flanagan's dog...

Have ya'll seen those commercials for Focus Factor? It's some sorta multi-vitamin marketed as speed that probably doesn't work, but the interesting thing about them is C.E.O. and spokesman Rob Graham. Rob's sporting some sweet, molting mullet-tude in this spot. He looks familiar, mmm... Then it hit me the other day - it's Walter Flanagan! None other than Fan Boy himself. If you don't know, Flanagan is the manager of Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash in Redbank, NJ. Once called the "Lon Chaney of the 90's," Walter has appeared in several ViewAskew productions, including 1994's critically acclaimed Clerks.

Tell 'em, Steve Dave!

Tell 'em, Steve Dave!

On a related note...

...We get Milk-Bone dogbiscuits for our dogs, and there's this dude on the back that looks familiar. Ever seen any Happy Madison production (i.e. Adam Sandler movie)? It's Allen Covert, who has appeared films such as The Wedding Singer and Big Daddy. He recently starred in Grandma's Boy. I guess the Milk-Bone gig is just supplemental income...

What I'm saying is all I really want is someone to hold me and tell me that everything is going to be all right.
What I'm saying is all I really want is someone to hold me and tell me that everything is going to be all right.