Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I don't think a football is a very good Xmas present...

What I want for Christmas is a Red Ryder BB gun with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time. I think everybody should have a Red Ryder BB gun. They are very good for Christmas. I don't think a football is a very good Christmas present.

What's your worst Christmas present ever? I can't think of mine, I don't guess I've ever gotten anything that terrible... I got a toilet seat last year, but that was kind of a joke. I've heard of some terrible ones, though. A friend of mine got an "Ab Lounger" workout seat one Christmas. Yeck.

Another terrible, yet actual product, which made the top-ten-worst-presents this season is the The Man Catcher Voodoo Kit.Nothing says "I think you are reaching the point of desperation" more than a gift of voodoo charms meant to attract a mate.

Or how 'bout The Handi-Cleanse Personal Bidet? While personal hygiene is important, the exact method that your friends and family use to freshen up should be left for them to decide.

There's also The Razorba Back Shaver. There is only one way to remove your back hair without enlisting the help of another person. It is called the Razorba, a strange invention and horrible gift idea. A related factoid: each Christmas, over 1,000 Americans purchase a nose hair trimmer as a gift.

Can you top that? Feel free to chime in.